About the Role
We’re looking to hire a Graphic Designer, who’ll be responsible for handling creative/graphic requirements of the Digital Marketing team, in addition to the individual creative designing project requirements.
About the Company
An ideal candidate would be someone who has done a formal creative designing course from any creative designing institute and has a creative mindset. He/She eats & sleeps creativity. Have a visualizer-like mindset and can visualize creatives quickly. A perfect fit would be someone who is a hustler, determined and disciplined individual. Someone who is eager to learn and explore new things. Someone who is dedicated to working, creativity, and the organization. Not bound by time and able to deliver even under pressure.
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
Be well versed & have hands-on experience of working with all necessary tools & software for creating visuals like- Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, XD, Lightroom, After effects, Coral Draw etc.
Be able to visualize creative/graphics even before one actually starts working on them.
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral – Pamphlets, Brochures, Danglers, Posters, packaging designing etc.
Has sound knowledge, understanding of the graphics technicalities -typography, golden ratio, color palettes, etc. and can implement the same in graphics.
Create compelling and effective designs for digital/social media – SM Ad copies, Posts, Banners, SM Creatives, print ads, Outdoor Hoarding designs, logo designing etc
Familiar with basic level of Video Editing- Cut, stitch, basic animation etc.
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Participate in brainstorming sessions with cross-functional teams
Qualifications for Graphic Designer
· Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
· 4-5 years of experience in graphic designing (preferred if worked in a Marketing Agency)
· Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS (not essential but will be a plus)
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, Premiere Pro (This is a must)
· Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
· Strong analytical skills with an open and positive mindset
· Excellent eye for detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: As per industry standards
Let's Build Brands Media is a 360-degree Marketing Agency helping businesses become brands, by means of our marketing services. We have three verticals namely-
1. Digital Solutions - Comprising of Digital Marketing, Creative Designing & Web Development services
2. Consulting - Providing all sorts of marketing consultation- GTM Strategy, Product Launch Strategy, etc.
3. Advertising - Complete Advertising solutions like Media Planning and Media Buying for Print, Radio, TV, OOH
This opening is for the Digital Solutions vertical- Creative Designing team.