About the Role
We are looking for an HR (Recruitment, Generalist & Admin) to join our team and support the day-to-day HR related activities of our organization. It will include processing employee data, updating company policies, and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions, and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have the ability to determine a candidate's potential through clever questions. Additionally, they should be committed to both meetings and exceeding assigned quotas.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for internal hiring requirements. From understanding the role, creating a JD, job posting, filtering and screening of candidates, conducting interviews, coordinating with candidates, verification, and joining formalities
- Familiar and a pro at using job portals like - LinkedIn, Monster, Naukri, Indeed, etc.
- Maintain and develop a pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone, video call or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as the point of contact for questions from candidates, and be able to convince candidates for the job role and organization
- Meet weekly and monthly hiring targets
- Undertaking social posting, mass emailing, and other related activities for hiring
- Negotiations for salary and understanding candidate psychology
An ideal fit candidate would have worked in a Digital Marketing Agency for hiring and setting up the team, and internal processes
The candidate must have hired for roles like - graphic designer, social media marketer, SEO expert, Web developer, Motion graphics designer, and more.
The candidate must have a fair knowledge of how the digital marketing industry works, and know the right set of questions to ask in the interview to candidates
The candidate must have hands-on experience of hiring from platforms like - LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster.com, Naukri.com
Experience of working on HRMS tools like Zoho People would be a plus
Experience of at least 1-3 years in recruitment (experience of working in a Digital Agency or hiring for a Digital Agency would be preferred)
Bachelor's degree, MBA would a plus (Expertise in HR would be a plus)
Effective communication skills
Strong organizational, Ethical, and interpersonal skills
Experience working with Google docs & Sheet
High-energy and passion
Demonstrated ability to meet hiring targets
Positive attitude with a flair to motivate internal team
We're looking to hire a people person who can make candidates feel comfortable quickly and can attract talent.
This will be a full-time role with Work from Office. We follow a proper reporting mechanism, which shall be followed and the candidate should be comfortable working on the Google Business suite and applications for daily reporting.
If this sounds exciting to you, send in your updated CV to us at info[@]letsbuildbrands.com
About the Company
Let’s Build Brands was founded by an MDI Gurgaon Alumnus in the year 2019. We are an early-age startup offering 360-degree marketing services to clients. We have three business verticals namely- Marketing consulting, Advertising, and Digital Solutions. LBB’s concept is to offer a one-stop solution to our clients for any and every marketing need that a Brand has. We are a team of enthusiastic, creative, and fun-loving individuals who believe in the ideology of partying for any reason! We are client and employee-focused and believe in delivering the most creative (yes, we are quality-conscious) and unique high-performance results.