If you have any questions about this policy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide our services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
· Name and job title
· Contact information including email address and phone number
· Demographic information, such as postal code, preferences, and interests
· Website usage data
· Other information relevant to client inquiries
· Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved services.
Specifically, we may use data:
· For our own internal records.
· To improve the services we provide.
· To contact you in response to a specific inquiry.
· To customize the website for you.
· To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
· To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
· To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
· To Contact you or send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things that our associates offers.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
· Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content, and functions.
· Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
· Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
· Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
· To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
· Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
· Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
· Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
· Send an email to email@example.com
· We will never lease or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have hosted our website with hosting providers those have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards on their hosting servers.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the http://www.letsbuildbrands.com/ domain.
If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.