About the Role
We are seeking a results-oriented individual with expertise in both Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Advertising (Google AD) to take charge of creating web content that is optimized for search engines. As the SEO and Google AD Executive, you will work closely with our digital marketing team to achieve our SEO goals, evaluate the effectiveness of our SEO efforts and return on investment (ROI), and help maintain the website's architecture for optimal user experience.
SEO Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly
- Creating high-quality SEO content
- Assisting with blog content
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM
- Holds knowledge of Ahrefs, Moz, WordPress, Shopify, and WooRank
Google Ads Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns: Search, Display, Performance Max, Shopping - planning, execution, and analyses
- Should know how to install Google Tags and Conversion Tags
- Create and optimize AD campaigns and paid search landing pages
- Analyze and optimize AD campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Use Google ADs to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices
A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
4 years experience
Prior experience working in digital marketing, with a focus on SEO and Google Ads
Digital Marketing certification or related.
Proven Extensive experience in SEO.
A passion for staying up-to-date with the latest developments in SEO and Google Ads, and a drive for continuous learning and self-improvement.
A strong understanding of SEO and Google Ads best practices, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and campaign management.
Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other SEO and Google Ads tools.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Excellent time management and project management skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
About the Company
About Let’s Build Brands Media:
Let’s Build Brands was founded by an MDI Gurgaon Alumnus in the year 2019. We are an early-age startup offering 360-degree marketing services to clients. We have three business verticals namely- Marketing consulting, Advertising, and Digital Solutions. LBB’s concept is to offer a one-stop solution to our clients for any and every marketing need that a Brand has. We are a team of enthusiastic, creative, and fun-loving individuals who believe in the ideology of partying for any reason! We are client and employee-focused and believe in delivering the most creative (yes, we are quality-conscious) and unique high-performance results.